Srebrenica is now home of a memorial to more than 8.000 innocent victims. It serves as a reminder and a lesson to the conscience of humanity of the gruesome atrocities committed only in 3 days.
DAY 1 – Daily tour of Srebrenica’s Lesson in History
Originally a town which was one of the main centres for money minting during the Roman Rule, Srebrenica was a place where people settled in ancient times and was named at various periods as Domavia, Argentum and Bosna Argentaria.
Srebrenica is an intriguing small town, nestled in east Bosnia, with an enthralling story. It was under auspices of the United Nations and protected as “safe area” during the aggression on Bosnia and Herzegovina. It attracted the international attention due to the genocide perpetrated against Bosnian Muslims despite the presence of the UN. Srebrenica is now home of a memorial to more than 8.000 innocent victims. It serves as a reminder and a lesson to the conscience of humanity of the gruesome atrocities committed only in 3 days.
During the tour of Srebrenica you will visit the historical places including the Memorial Centre. You will also have the opportunity to interact with locals and listen to their first hand experiences.
Included in this package:
- Private VIP tour, quoted per single person
- Dedicated, professional guide
- Comfortable transportation from Sarajevo and back
- Entrance fees to museums, galleries, parks, and exhibitions
- Beverages and soft drinks (coke, mineral water, coffee, etc.)
- Personal expenses
Booking and Cancellation Procedure:
- Minimum 2 persons are needed to confirm the booking
- Date changes and amendments are not permitted
- Subject to availability
- Best Season: All year around
- Starting at 8:00 am every day