After a one and a half hours picturesque drive from Sarajevo towards Central Bosnia, you will find the quaint and charming ancient town of Kraljeva Sutjeska, ideal for short travel or part of longer holidays and Bosnia travel itineraries.
DAY 1 – Daily tour of Kraljeva Sutjeska "King's Valley"
Immerse yourself in a world of beautifully manicured gardens, women in traditional folk attire and traditional old craftsmanship where you can at once experience a slice of Bosnia of days gone by. Kraljeva Sutjeska and the authentic medieval town of Bobovac were seats of the two Bosnian kings from the Kotromanic Dynasty – Tomas and Tvrtko. The whole town was for a long time considered a natural oasis which still preserves its clean and unique mysticism and where women even today cover their heads with black scarves in order to show their sorrow for the last Bosnian Queen Katarina.
Included in this package:
- Private VIP tour, quoted per single person
- Dedicated, professional guide
- Comfortable transportation from Sarajevo and back
- Entrance fees to museums, galleries, parks, and exhibitions
- Beverages and soft drinks (coke, mineral water, coffee, etc.)
- Personal expenses
Booking and Cancellation Procedure:
- Minimum 2 persons are needed to confirm the booking
- Date changes and amendments are not permitted
- Subject to availability
- Prices are subject to change according to hotel and resorts price fluctuations
- Best Season: All year around
- Starting at 9:00 am every day